It’s no secret that establishing a subdivision development in Ontario can be both challenging and complex. Depending on the proposed property’s location and previous uses, the maze of applications, approvals and permits needed for a subdivision can be daunting.
Ozaanaman Engineering has been helping real estate developers and contractors navigate this process for more than 8 years. We are proud to have assisted in or managed the application process for over 30 proposed and current subdivision developments!
Our trained professional and technical staff have a wealth of experience leading clients through the Plan of Subdivision Application Process. We can provide the necessary investigations, plans, consultations, and testing to obtain a Registered Plan of Subdivision. Our Subdivision Development Division has a comprehensive understanding of the Planning Act and an excellent relationship with the associated regulatory agencies.
Ozaanaman Engineering can perform the majority of the requirements for a Plan of Subdivision in-house, thereby reducing consulting fees and saving our clients time and money.
Subdivision Service Listing
Below is a listing of the services we provide.
Planning and Consultation
- Planning Act
- Ontario Provincial Policy Statement (2005)
- Environmental Protection Act
Preparation of Subdivision Application
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Record of Site condition
- Municipal Class Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Natural Heritage Studies
- Erosion Studies
- Drainage and Storm water Management Plans
- Hydrogeological Studies
- Municipal Road Design
- Road Construction Administration and Testing
- Legal Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- Site Plans
- Lot Layout Design and Planning
- Ministry of Environment
- Ministry of Affairs and Housing
- Ministry of Natural Resources
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Ministry of Health
- Conservation Authorities